- In order to help poor children find a better way out to break the poverty cycle, the Education Grant Programme was launched in 2008.
- The programme provides financial aid for these students to continue their studies and receive quality education.
- The grant is applicable to secondary and tertiary education.
- The subsidy covers their school fees, lodging fees, books and stationery.
- Up to 2018, over 1,800 grants have been given.
- Students who received grants have to do voluntary work organised by CA in order to increase and enhance their understanding of their society and the awareness of their responsibility to contribute to the society.