- Provide centre administrative support and liaise with service users
- Plan and assist in center programmes
- Assist in developing and maintaining church, community network and CDF programmes;
- Applicants must be prepared to work shift-work, including night-duty and weekends
- Working location: Kwun Tong
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above
- 1 year relevant experience preferably in church networking and social services
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com