- Content development and maintenance of social media platforms and website
- Explore and execute promotion through new media and social networking sites for our services
- Maintain and archive market information, including news clippings, research & reporting etc.
- Assist in corporate communications projects especially in website and social media management, eDM etc.
- Develop corporate communications materials such as newsletters, leaflets, PowerPoint presentation etc and look after the production process by working with designer or external parties
- Assist in organising corporate communications and/ or fundraising events/ projects
- Work on ad hoc projects or duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree/ Associate Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Social Media or relevant disciplines
- 2 years of working experience in communications or marketing, applicant with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
- High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms, experience in using Word Press
- Creative, good inter-personal skills, self-motivated, pleasant, responsible, and capable to work under pressure and tight schedules
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com