- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to handle daily in coming correspondence, telephone calls and receptionist duties
- Liaison with other department’s colleagues on purchase requisition
- Prepare quotations and arrange payment submission based on procurement policy
- Coordinate with suppliers, vendor and in-house on delivery
- Handle invoice settlement and inventory; Coordinate on printing matters
- Maintain operational record keeping and filling management
- Carry out duties as assigned by superior
- F.7 or above in Administration;
- 2 years working experience in General Administration;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Chinese words typing;
- Pro-active, mature, detail minded and independent.
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org