- Responsible for ethnic minority ERB course promotion, recruitment and enquiries handling;
- Maintain daily operation; administer various programmes and provide clerical support to the departments concerned;
- Assist manager to improve the ERB course quality including compiling market information;
- Take part in providing social services for ethnic minorities;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Form 5 or Diploma in Marketing or any related disciplines;
- 1-2 years working experience in community services, customer services, sales management or equivalent is preferable;
- Preference will be given to candidate with the experience in serving Ethnic Minority community;
- Able to speak Cantonese and one other minority language such as Urdu, Hindi or/ and Nepal;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Outgoing personality and with good interpersonal skill;
- Good team player, open to new challenges, multi-tasking and able to work under tight deadlines.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com