- Plan and implement effective marketing communications programme on public relations and fundraising events;
- Develop and produce marcom collaterals, publications and annual report etc.;
- Explore, plan and execute promotion through offline and online media and promotional channel and explore new channels;
- Assist in planning and organizing public relations or fundraising activities or events upon assignment;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant discipline;
- 4 years of related working experience in NGOs or commercial sectors;
- Solid experience in marketing communications for public relations or fundraising events, and managing production of collaterals & publication;
- High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms;
- Good interpersonal skills, energetic, flexible, creative, can work under pressure and independently, and can meet tight deadlines.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com