- Assist in planning and implementing fundraising campaigns or events to maximize the number of Donor acquisition;
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute individual donor acquisition and retention activities, including Direct Dialogue/Telemarketing/charity campaigns to reach the annual fundraising targets;
- Assist in managing donor database and consolidate monthly donor figures;
- Design and produce simple campaign collaterals and promotional materials;
- Provide administrative, logistics and clerical support to the campaigns of Corporate Development Division.
- Tertiary degree with major in Communication/Multi-media/Marketing/Business Administration/Social sciences or equivalent working experience;
- Minimum 1 year of working experience(part-time/full-time), specifically in Fundraising/NGO program management/Digital Advertising/Sales & Marketing /Customer Services industry;
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlooks/Zoom
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Open-minded, energetic and proactive team player, with customer-centric mindset;
- Knowledge and experience in NGO’s event coordination, logistics and project management will be an advantage;
- Willing to work on holiday for events when necessary;
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org