- Develop and drive multiple strategic partnership with churches/ministries in the community to support and achieve the department's mission and goals
- Expand and diversify the network of volunteers and develop effective programs for long-term volunteer engagement
- Develop and execute project proposals including fundraising, events planning and internal report
- Provide operational support to department manager
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma/Associate degree holder or above
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in partnership development, volunteer engagement and project management in the social services sector
- Communicate effectively and establish good relationship with multiple stakeholders such as church leadership, volunteers from public and corporate partners
- Open-minded and creative with a passion for serving the community
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)