- Assist Senior Manager in the development of marketing communications strategy for brand building and mass fundraising events/campaigns;
- Develop and execute online and offline corporate communications and promotional materials such as eDM, annual report, website, blog, POSM etc;
- Media Relations: Develop and maintain corporate messaging, press invite, press release and media Q&A; Organise press event; Handle media enquiries and draft media reply message; pitch executive interviews and media publicity opportunities to raise brand awareness and uplift brand equity;
- Issue Management: Draft LTT for issue management;
- Assist in Social Media Management, including content development and customer engagement and performance report;
- Provide support on the initiation and implementation of publicity campaigns, such as roadshows, exhibitions, luncheons, dinner receptions, site visits, and ad hoc events, etc.;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the Department Head.
- Degree/associate degree in communications / translation / marketing or other related discipline;
- 5 years working experience in sizeable NGOs or commercial sectors with small team management experience preferable;
- Solid experience in public relations, event management, digital marketing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, Chinese word processing. Knowledge in Photoshop, word press, google analytics is an advantage;
- Creative, self-motivated with a “can-do attitude”.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)