- Take a lead on developing, implementing, and monitoring humanitarian education projects for refugees;
- Organize projects in accordance with donor’s requirements and as agreed in funding proposals;
- Ensure high quality delivery of services by recruiting experienced tutor and on-going support of volunteers to run educational projects;
- Assist management with reporting, budget projects, project development, and identifying alternative sources of funding to run projects;
- Administer refugee child education projects which includes liaising with parents and relevant partners, disbursing funds to parents, and working with caseworkers to monitor and report on the well-being of refugee children;
- Offer administrative support to the Centre.
- Degree in Finance, Administration, Education or related discipline;
- 1 year of working experience with marginalized and vulnerable populations preferably; experience in working with refugees is a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese(included spoken Cantonese) with proficiency in other language is a plus;
- Able to use online data management systems;
- Culturally sensitive and empathetic. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- 能操流利英語及中文(包括廣東話), 如懂其他外語者優先;
- 對不同文化敏感度高. 良好溝通能力，組織力及人際關係.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com