- Community Networking & event support for business purpose for Christian Action and Christian Action Training Services;
- Perform vocational training course (ERB) promotion and student recruitment related duties;
- Support daily operations, perform general clerical work to fulfill Key Performance Index (KPIs);
- Support digital marketing assist to analysis various marketing related data and trends to work out the marketing strategies;
- Consolidate report of advertising performance or other KPIs;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Diploma or above in Marketing / Training / Computer Science / Multimedia / Creative Media / Information Technology or related discipline, from a Hong Kong University, or equivalent;
- Level 2 or above in English Language or Chinese Language in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination, or equivalent;
- Have proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese WORD Processing. Skills with the proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop development will be an advantage;
- At least 1 year’s relevant working experience in marketing, preferably in NGO, training, or/and education industry;
- Good team player, willing to take new challenges, multi-tasked and able to work under tight schedules.
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com