- Handles job referral duties such as answering enquiries, job matching, interview scheduling, conducting follow-up survey
- Handles clerical and coordination duties such as data entry, filing, compiling reports, activity coordination
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Working location: Choi Wan Centre
- Contract Period: Mid September 2023 to Mid March 2024
- High Diploma / Associate Degree or above in any discipline is preferred.
- Secondary graduates with extensive experience will also be considered.
- 2 years experience in the field of customer services, administration or human resources is preferred.
- Good Cantonese, fair English, simple Putonghua
- Familiar with Microsoft windows (Good Excel, Fair Word and basic Powerpoint) and Chinese Word processing
- Client-oriented, work independently
- Whatsapp 5263 9591
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org