- Offer administrative and logistics support to the Centre including but not limited to: handling regular in-kind donations; working with CFR’s administration officer; liaising with various departments for the purpose of administrative and accounting duties;
- Handling Office Maintenance and managing the Centre’s part-time cleaner;
- Handling the Food Programme and supporting the further development of the Programme including training and managing of the volunteers supporting it;
- Ensure high quality delivery of services by setting up system in place for donation collection, distribution, etc;
- Support the Education & Admin Officer in administering other tasks as needed;
- Work Location: Chungking Mansion.
- Degree/Associate Degree/Diploma in administration, education or related discipline;
- Relevant skills & experience in a range of maintenance duties;
- Understanding of inventory/stock-taking; understanding of basic health & safety risk assessment;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, able to use online data management systems;
- Culturally sensitive, empathetic, energetic and enthusiastic;
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; Multi-task;
- Fluent in written and spoken English with proficiency in Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Tamil, Arabic, French, Urdu, Sinhalese, or Somali a plus.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org