- EM vocational course promotion and recruitment;
- Telemarketing and hotline handling;
- Establish and consolidate community networks about EM;
- Collect Competitors’ information;
- Provide supports to events;
- Responsible for diversified training and social services for EMs;
- Any ad hoc duties as required;
- 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in marketing/sales/customer services preferable;
- Form 5 or Diploma or above in Marketing or any relevant disciplines;
- Familiar with MS Office and internet;
- Good team player, willing to take new challenges, multi-tasking and able to work under tight schedules;
- Native speaking in at least one EM language, Urdu and/ or Hindi is preferred;
- Be able to communicate effectively in English, both in written and spoken forms;
- Familiar with Chinese/ Cantonese will be an advantage;
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated).
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com