- Organize and assist shelter's activities;
- Assist in shelter administration, finance, and supply;
- Assist in material preparation for fund-raising purpose;
- Assist in community engagement / outreach;
- Assist in program development / events include liaise with potential supporters and collaborator when necessary;
- Escort shelter clients to attend appointments at Labour Department, hospital and other related departments when needed.
- Diploma or above in Social Science / Human Rights;
- Preferable with 1 years related social services / humanitarian services experience;
- Comply with disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com