- Provide support to Fundraising Manager in the planning and execution of fundraising programmes and events;
- Assist in the development of corporate sponsorship and volunteer programmes to achieve fundraising targets;
- Assist in preparing promotional write-up, donor acquisition materials and fundraising campaign webpage;
- Monitor donation channels, manage the donors/sponsors and corporate volunteer’s database and handle inquiries;
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing or potential stakeholders including donors, sponsors and volunteers;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree holder in Marketing or Business related disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year's working experience preferable in events, customer services, sales & marketing;
- Candidate with NGO experience responsible for handling donor/sponsor relationship and soliciting new donors/sponsors will be an advantage;
- Result-driven, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org