- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing activities and events;
- Manage, plan and schedule social media & online advertisements for different campaigns;
- Coordinate with different parties to ensure excellent execution in the marketing campaigns;
- Handle marketing tasks such as analytics, reports, campaign planning and social media & competitors monitoring;
- Create, edit, proofread and produce for the printed and digital promotion materials;
- Participate and contribute on ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma to Degree in marketing / event management or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years relevant work experience, particular in event management, social media management or digital marketing preferred;
- Detail minded, energetic and self-motivated to be a good team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and can work under the pressure;
- Good command in spoken and written in Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Good with AI &Photoshop preferred; Video-editing and Photo-shooting skills an advantage.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org