- Assist in supervising the clerical staff (Admission Counter);
- Perform daily course administrative duties such as monitoring admission counter services, handling enquiries and course enrollment and others;
- Monitor the course administration of Skill Enhancement programmes and the approval status of Skill Enhancement courses;
- For working location is Choi Wan, need to manage Digital Learning Center programme; provide administrative support in other off-site centres;
- Perform an ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Responsible, self-motivated, independent and hard-working;
- Working location: Choi Wan/Jordan
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated).
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org