- Prepare the content of PR/Marketing materials;
- Handle Social Media Management, including content development and customer engagement and performance report;
- Perform Search Engine management, including Google keyword optimization (SEO / SEM), Google analytics analysis report;
- Develop online/offline PR/marketing materials such as newsletters, leaflets, eDM etc.;
- Maintain and archive market information, including news clippings, research & reporting etc.;
- Provide support on the initiation and implementation of publicity campaigns, such as roadshows, exhibitions, luncheons, dinner receptions, site visits, and ad hoc events, etc.;
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diploma or above in communications / translation / marketing or related disciplines;
- 1- 2 years’ working experience in public relations, marketing or corporate communications; fresh graduate with relevant internship or part-time experience will also be considered;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, Chinese word processing, social media and website management;
- Creative, meticulous, proactive, flexible;
- Good team player and with a "can-do" attitude.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org