- Promote EM courses
- Perform course administrative duties including course enquiries, course enrollment, handle course fee, retraining allowance and certificates, etc
- Invigilate the assessments and exams
- Provide administration support in other off-site centres when necessary
- Perform an ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or F.5 above
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience is preferred
- Good command of English and Urdu
- Can speak Cantonese is preferred
- Customer-oriented, good telephone manner and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Cheerful, responsible, independent, hard-working, willing to meet new challenges and be a good team player
- Working location: Jordan
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com