- Handle course and assessment materials preparation, course evaluation, schedule setting and monitoring, administer storerooms, and other course coordination as well as administration work;
- Perform general clerical duties, such as data input and filing;
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Form 5 or above with minimum 3 years of clerical working experience;
- Candidate without Form 5 level, should have minimum 5 years working experience;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office application and Chinese Word processing;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Hardworking, diligent, polite, discipline;
- Working location: Choi Hung
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org