- To perform full-range of course administrative duties including admission counter services, answer inquiries, course promotion, course enrolment, collection of course fee, allocation or trainees onto classes, exam invigilation, retraining allowance, issuance and delivery of certificates, etc.
- Provide customer service at reception counter and telephone calls, such as application, confirmation of participation and other enquires
- To provide administration support in other off-site centres when necessary
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- F.5 or above
- Minimum 2 year's experience preferable
- Good personality and communication skills
- Responsible, independent and hard-working
- Able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Working Location: Choi Wan
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com