- Collect information from clients by face to face interview or by telephone interview;
- Prepare documents to other parties, (Police, Court, Labour Department, etc);
- Liaise with related government department (Police, Court, Labour Department, etc);
- Escort to related department offices, hospital, consulate, etc;
- Responsible to prepare and upload materials to facebook;
- Translate the documents or information into Bahasa Indonesia;
- Other adhoc assignment from Manager.
- Diploma or above in any discipline;
- Humble, hard working and good team work;
- 1 year of working experience in related area is preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org