- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments on refugee children and parents as needed.
- Work with the case work team on complex cases especially those involving psychological treatment and effective interventions of refugee children and/or family members
- Provide advice to the case work team and the pro-bono counseling team and support the development of Centre For Refugee’s Mental Health Programme
- Provide guidance on education on applied psychology.
- Conduct research in areas relevant to refugee clinical work whenever appropriate and help design a self-help kit for refugee clients and provide training to Centre For Refugee front-line staff and volunteers
- Working locations: Chungking Mansion
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from a local university; or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience working with children, women and families. Working with ethnic minorities a plus.
- Solid experience in working with Government agencies/local hospitals/mental health agencies or institutions or clinics in coordinating complex cases and trauma-informed experience
- Possess the following preferred attributes: communication skills; empathy; commitment to advancing children’s rights and protection
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org