- Develop and coordinate public awareness activities at schools, corporate organizations, interest and faith-based groups on refugee issues.
- Coordinate CFR’s food programme, include handling of petty cash, oversight of stock taking, volunteer engagement, and general operations.
- Coordinate CFR’s in-kind donation programme, include identification and development of in-kind donor base, oversight of stock taking and administration, and supervision of trainees.
- Provide translation and necessary assistance to complex cases needing protection.
- Handle the general maintenance of the Centre.
- Bachelor’s degree Social Work, International Studies or related discipline
- Knowledge of the needs of Refugees in Hong Kong and provide solutions to refugees to solve their difficulties (knowledge in Hong Kong Immigration, UNHCR, legal system)
- Experience working in an NGO or voluntary sector.
- Experience in delivering training in the particular service provision or relevant area and public speaking and making presentations to large audiences.
- Fundraising experience is an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English; Knowledge of Cantonese, French, Arabic, Kiswahili is an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and basic database management and report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Team player and able to work from own initiative.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org