- Liaison with EM organiztions, schools, centres and EM parties for promoting and launching classes;
- Coordinate interest classes and programmes;
- Coordinate outreach for EM;
- Handle centre operation work and programmes;
- Monitor social media and support administrative work;
- Responsible for EM Sports Development Programs
- HKCEE/DSE or above;
- Preferable with working experience in welfare sector and experience in hiking and/or in uniform groups;
- Fluent in English and preferably can speak at least one EM language;
- Stay in Hong Kong over 1 year;
- Willing to learn; Sexual conviction record check;
- Need to work on shifts and night duties are required.
- Working location: Tuen Mun
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com