- Build and nurture positive business relationships with current and potential partners for the purposes of fund development and to elevate the profile of the organization in the community;
- Coordinate and take a lead in creating and implementing business development programmes including development of plans with budgets, timelines, and measurable goals;
- Identify, cultivate, and maintain sponsors for continued service sustainability and to meet beneficiary and programme needs. Engage in fundraising activities including drafting annual fundraising plans, grants, appeals and campaigns;
- Plan, design, and coordinate all major special events and campaigns. Including coordinating and managing volunteers in relation to fundraising events;
- Ensure that the Centre’s social media sites are up to date;
- Act as a spokesperson for our humanitarian programmes in media and other platforms, when required;
- Any ad hoc duties are required.
- Degree in Public Relations, Human Rights, Marketing or related education with demonstrated experience in fund development, marketing and/or community relations with at least 2 years working experience in fund development, marketing and/or community relations;
- Success in donor cycle activities and enjoy cultivating positive relationships with volunteers, donors, sponsors, and staff;
- Superb relationship builder with outstanding verbal and written skills and exceptionally strong public speaking and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of strategic planning with demonstrated ability to lead the development of supporting programmes;
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, e-mail and internet skills required;
- Ability to work independently and interdependently;
- Events management knowledge and experience is desirable;
- Fluency in English is a must.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com