- Develop and formulate strategies for corporate and marketing communication to meet company objectives;
- Maximize company media exposure in all aspects not limited to Director's Weekly Blog, media interviews, advertising and free channels;
- Oversees corporate identity across all divisions;
- Manage production, logistics and PR for fundraising event including formulation of media plan;
- Manage media crisis;handle media enquiries and interviews;
- Manage the productivity and efficient of corporate communication department;
- Build and maintain donor relationships for the purposes of fund development;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Communications, PR, Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years’ solid working experience in Corporate Communications / Fundraising in which at least 3 years' in managerial position, preferably in NGO;
- Good experience in PR events, Media relations and Marketing Communications. Copywriting is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office; Chinese and English word processing;
- Excellent writing English and Chinese as well as spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Dynamic, creative, outgoing and able to work independently under tight timeline;
- Candidates with solid experiences may be considered for Senior Management;
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)