- Develop effective fundraising strategies to grow income, including but not limited to corporate donor relationships, fundraising events and crowdfunding marketing;
- Proactively identify new opportunities, channels and ideas to raise funds;
- Create new opportunities from seeking new partnerships with corporate companies to increase number of donors and boost number of participation to charity campaigns;
- Maintain existing relations with partners and donors, identify effective strategies to engage and build donors’ loyalty;
- Lead and develop the fundraising team to execute the planned activates, manage the donation operations, maximize participation and donation income with high ROI;
- Work with other internal parties to develop effective promotional materials for donor communications and fund raising campaign;
- Review Programs and system and suggest improvements;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree holder in any discipline;
- Minimum 6 years fundraising experience in sizable NGOs or corporate sales experience in commercial sectors;
- Result-driven, independent, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin;
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated);
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Fundraising.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)