- Design and develop creative concepts, perform artwork adaptations for online and offline campaigns such as leaflets, brochures & eDM etc;
- Assist in handling projects from concept to final production;
- Update and maintain website;
- Assist in organizing corporate events and PR activities;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Solid experience and knowledge in production and printing output process
- Proficient in Abode Illustrator and Photoshop & Premiere Pro; knowledge of other multimedia designing software an advantage
- Great team player, initiative and able to work under pressure with good time management
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com