- Develop and execute fundraising plans with the Manager’s guidance, to achieve fundraising targets;
- Assist in planning and liaising with both internal and external parties to implement fundraising programs and events;
- Develop and maintain relationship with donors as well as monitor the database of donors and volunteers;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree holder or above in relevant discipline;
- Solid fundraising experience, preferably in NGO’s charity events;
- Proficient in CRM system, database, and MS office including Word, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Experience in customer service, and handling relationships with donors / sponsors;
- Creative, self-motivated, pleasant, responsible and be able to work under pressure in tight schedules;
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com