- Research new fundraising initiatives and report to team head;
- Assist in organizing fundraising programs and monitoring progress of fundraising drives;
- Responsible to the overall administration of monthly donation process programs including monitoring regular donors’ contribution and donors’ database maintenance;
- Maintain regular donors’ contact list;
- Prepare funding and other related reports to management;
- Provide administrative support to the team/ division when necessary.
- Higher diploma or above with 2 years’ working experience;
- High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Have to be sensitive to details;
- Have passion in charitable work and fundraising;
- Outgoing, sociable, presentable and not reluctant to perform outdoor work;
- Proficient in MS office including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and familiar with data management preferred.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org