- Promote placement services and meet with trainees during the course.
- Ensure performance standard and target set by ERB are being met.
- Contact trainees and follow up their job searching status.
- Refer trainees to the job vacancies and recruitment events.
- Handle job application for trainees.
- Compile and data entry of statistics and reports
- Support course and administration duties, e.g. screening, assessment checking.
- Referral trainees the job vacancies and recruitment events
- Deliver Soft Skill and Job Searching Skill training
- Working location: Yuen Long / Choi Wan
- Degree Holder
- 5 years or above working experience in training, social services, HR or ERB program is preferred
- Knowledge in Labour Ordinance and Job Markets
- Good at Cantonese, fair at English, basic at Putonghua
- Fair at Word, Excel, Chinese Typing, simple at Powerpoint
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com