- Management, administration and distribution of the Centre’s finances, including emergency funds, education funds, petty cash, purchase orders, etc
- Dual responsibility for Centre For Refugee's new database. Working with the software developer to launch the new system;
- Coordinating outreach activities and liaising with external parties for bookings and payments
- Responsible for organizing and logging in-kind donations;
- Compile service statistics and reports for head office;
- Assist with budget preparation and proposal writing when required.
- Responsible for all facilities management, external suppliers and contractors
- Liaise with Accounts, Administration, HR departments at CAC to ensure the smooth running of the Centre
- Participate in the organisation’s fund raising and team events as required
- Working Location: Chungking Mansion
- Degree in Finance, Administration, Social Science or related discipline;
- Working experience with marginalized and vulnerable populations preferably; experience in working with refugees is a plus;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese(included spoken Cantonese) with proficiency in other language is a plus;
- Able to use online data management systems;
- Culturally sensitive and empathetic. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org