- Responsible for ensuring quality coordination and development of the Project.
- Has proven skills in Programme Development and design, training design and delivery, community facilitation processes, networking and influencing various stakeholders in the community.
- Coordinate and Develop Psychosocial Programmes, particularly empowerment programmes for parents and children under Save the Children Fund and other programmes.
- Manage and distribute monies; develop and monitor recruitment and evaluation systems; collect and analyze classroom data; foster and maintain relationships with partners in Education Program
- Assist management with reporting, budget projects, project development, and identifying alternative sources of funding to run programme.
- Manage high level partnerships with British Council, Save the Children and other relevant partners and funders.
- Support the Community Outreach Coordinator in his role to raise awareness of refugee issues in the community.
- Degree in Community Development, Social Work, Family and Child Development, Social Sciences;
- Experience of working with marginalized and vulnerable populations, refugees and knowledge of various actors providing services to refugees in Hong Kong a plus;
- Experience in programme support/management desired;
- Fluent in written and spoken English with proficiency in Tamil, Arabic,
- French, Urdu, Sinhalese, or Somali desired;
- Familiar with computer system;
- Culturally sensitive and empathetic attitude;
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com