- Plan the tendering of ERB Course and course allocation at different centres.
- Implement different promotion strategies in the team for facilitating the course recruitment.
- Supervise and coach front-line staff who are mainly responsible for ERB course recruitment.
- Provide supports in the Ethics Minority(EM) courses and services research and analyze Competitors’ information.
- Develop & prepare marketing materials.
- Any ad hoc tasks as required.
- Diploma or above in Marketing, Management, Sales, Customer Services or relevant disciplines.
- 3 years working experience in Marketing, Management, Sales or Customer Services.
- Prior experience in providing customer services or business development in education / vocational training industry ,especially related to ERB training is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office, Chinese word-processing and good at writing.
- Good team player, strong leadership, outgoing, initiative, flexible and well-organized.
- Comply with vaccine pass requirements and disease prevention measures of employer (get vaccinated)
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org