- IT training program administration for both on-line and on-site training classes.
- Providing learning and teaching support to trainees and trainers.
- Observing the class progress and reporting to supervisor.
- Contacting trainees to follow up their job searching status.
- Searching for job vacancies and recruitment events and referring to trainees.
- Compiling statistics and reports.
- Shift duties is required : any 2 weekdays during Mon-Fri + 1 Sat
- Working hours: Mon-Fri (any 3 hours during 6 pm to 10 pm) and Sat (9 am to 6 pm)
- Any ad hoc duties as required
- Degree / Higher diploma in Information Technology, Business Administration or HR
- Basic knowledge in programming, data engineering or web page development
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Good Cantonese and English, simple Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and ability to work independently
- With passionate in serving needy, sincere and patient in serving the service users.
- Working Location: Choi Wan
- Another Recruitment Channel by Whatsapp to "5263 9591"
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org