- Analyze, develop, test, implement and maintain various IT systems;
- Modify existing system on new requests/changes as requested by users;
- Provide user training and prepare system documentation;
- Website development;
- Generate reports based on user requests;
- Provide system support to end-users;
- Undertake assignments and projects as assigned by supervisor (e.g. Google Analytics security research);
- Administer and keep up-to-date to corresponding database and web servers;
- Ensure high information security of various IT systems;
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science;
- 2 years’ working experience in Information Technology;
- Good knowledge in web development (HTML, CSS, PHP, Java script);
- Good problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com