- Provide IT and AV onsite training and support to user
- Conduct health checking of IT and AV equipment
- Liaise and follow up with contractor for emergency equipment repair
- Student studying or graduates with diploma or certificate in Multimedia / Computer Engineering or other related discipline;
- Knowledge of Facebook, youtube streaming and other social media platforms;
- Relevant operational experience in Lighting / Audio & Visual Control system;
- Fair in English and Cantonese;
- Well organized, independent, & good interpersonal communications;
- Candidates without qualification but possess solid experience will be considered;
- Candidates to be available for the below 1/2/others time slots upon called for duty:
Working hours (Flexible)
- Saturday: 13:30-17:00
- Sunday: 10:00-13:00, 13:30-17:30
Notes: A pool of technicians to be set up.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org