- Child Development Fund project focused
- Case work involved in participating children / youths (around 12-18 years of age) and its families if any with counselling based intervention
- Group work involved with parents or/and mentors (both under CDF project)
- Church network development
- Degree in Social Science major in psychology / counselling / sociology
- 3 years or above working experience in social service field
- Easy going, mature with good communication skills
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org