- Assist the Head of Humanitarian & Social Services to consolidate, coordinate and develop strategic plans.
- Supervise of the Social Services Department at different service centres including the Ethnic Minorities Integrated Project, New Arrivals Programme, Integrated Employment Assistance Scheme, Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged and Child Development Fund Programmes, Ministry Coordination and to achieve synergy among the different programmes and with the different Divisions of the Organization.
- Liaise and collaborate with various community stakeholders to enhance service quality and develop new initiatives.
- Monitor the progress and budget of the programmes and ensure their sustainability.
- Prepare high quality funding proposals and reports.
- Assist in the research and evaluation work of the Department and social issues.
- Registered Social Worker with degree or above in Social Work, Public Administration, Humanitarian or relevant disciplines with excellent management skills.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in social welfare sector with proven track record in project management, funding applications and staff supervision.
- Experienced in collaborating with different parties including government bureaux and departments, funding bodies, non-governmental organizations, churches and various community stakeholders.
- Budget sensitive with experience in managing non-subvented services.
- With strong passion in serving the vulnerable groups in Hong Kong.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)