- Handle media enquiries and arrange for media interview if needed, build up good relations with media contacts for free exposures. Take initiative to develop case stories and explore new angles for media pitching;
- Monitor the collection, maintenance and archive of market information, including news clippings, research & reporting etc.;
- Copywriting, editing and translation in fundraisings and PR correspondence, mainly in Chinese. Content development in website, social media platforms, corporate materials etc.;
- Editorial, copywriting and coordination in the design & production of publications, e.g. newsletters, annual report etc.;
- Support & monitor editorial direction, topics, scheduling, copywriting and process for Executive Director’s weekly blog & preparation for Executive Director’s presentation materials;
- Assist in organising corporate communications and/or fundraising events / projects;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Degree in Journalism or Communications;
- 4 years work experience in journalism and/or media relations;
- Bi-lingual in English and Chinese, with professional writing standard — especially in Chinese;
- Knowledge and experience in editorial & production of publication or printed matters;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media platforms;
- A good team player, strong in building relations, creative, self-motivated, reliable, and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com