- Assist Division Head / Programme Consultant in the coordination of China Programme in Hong Kong;
- Responsible for programme administrative & HR support, including but not limited to correspondences, minutes taking and translation of documents/ invitations/ news clippings/ correspondences/ notices/ meeting papers and reports pertaining to China etc. as well as PRC staff HR issues;
- Coordinate medical and training programmes with professionals, hospitals, HK foster families or volunteers;
- Assist in data collection, database update and maintenance of media library;
- Client stories and programme reports writing for the Board, websites, donors, fund-raising team etc.;
- Responsible for translation, preparing meeting minutes, official correspondences, reports, replies, help in preparation of presentation materials
- Conduct research on social, public policies or other China related issues;
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the supervisor.
- Degree or above in Humanitarian, Anthropology, Sociology, Social Work, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- 5 years of work experience, at least 2 years of social services or China Social Welfare / Humanitarian programme will be an advantage;
- Network with churches is preferable;
- Cultivate and pursue Christian excellence in our work and align with the Christian Vision, Mission and Core Values of Christian Action;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese languages including Putonghua;
- Familiar with MS Office; Chinese and English word processing;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and quick response;
- Good analytical, presentation skills and capable to handle multi-task;
- Willing to work under pressure and independently;
- Passionate to serve the orphans and abandoned children in China; &
- Occasionally need to travel to China.
- Immediate available is preferable
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)