- Handle full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment and selection, employment contract renewal, staff relations as well as payroll
- Prepare reports and statistical analysis
- Provide one-stop HR services to designated departments and act as focal point of contact for employees concerned
- Assist in planning and organizing HR projects including staff relations activities such as Christmas Party
- Ensure HR compliance in accordance to legislative requirements
- Assist in leading / participate in HR projects as assigned
- Degree holder with 2 years’ solid experience in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Good Excel skills. Proficiency in MS Word.
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations in both HK & / China
- Proactive, meticulous, independent and able to meet tight deadline with good organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Experience in NGO is definitely an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as HR Officer
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 email@example.com。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)