- Consolidate, coordinate and develop strategic plans of CA’s Qinghai programme
- Follow up on the implementation of initiatives arising from the Annual Business Plan and ad-hoc initiatives/projects related to strategic planning, project management, resources development, staff engagement, capacity building etc. assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Lead a team of HK and local staff working in Qinghai
- Manage the operation & administration of CA’s Qinghai office
- Liaise and collaborate with PRC government officials, staff of children homes, volunteers and church ministry network as to enhance service quality and develop new initiates
- Enhance programmes for the Rehabilitation Centre, Special Education Centre and Nursing Centre in the Children’s Welfare Home
- Develop poverty alleviation projects and provide prompt and professional advice to the top management
- Develop oversea or China-wide experts' network to facilitate all-skills upgrade infrastructure for our staff & partners;
- Prepare funding proposals & project reports in timely basis
- Registered social worker (RSW) with degree or above in social work, management, humanitarian or relevant disciplines
- With at least 10 years experiences in orphanage or therapeutic service to children and young adult with disabilities.
- Experience in collaborating with different parties including government bureau, funding bodies, NGOs, community, etc.
- Church connection is preferable
- Frequent travel to China (e.g. Qinghai) is required
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon or fax to 2382 8872 or by email to email@example.com.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
有意申請以上職位者請將履歷連同現時薪金及要求待遇郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓人力資源科收或傳真至2382 8872或電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org。 (信封面請註明申請職位名稱及編號)