- Leading Ambassador Scheme for EM Youths (Urban) Program;
- Liaise with funder in AMB project in report submission and other administration coordination;
- Coordinate the programmes and Cultural Sensitivity Training;
- Compiling all service statistic for AMB Project;
- Supervise Full time and Part time EM Ambassador;
- Liaising and coordinating local volunteer group, NGO, schools and EM community;
- Handle cases, consultation and referrals.
- Registered social worker (RSW) with a Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 1 years of related experience in working with the ethnic minorities, Preferable with EM youths;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in South Asian language is an advantage;
- Need to work on shifts, night duties, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays;
- Working location: Jordan.
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 email@example.com