- Provide technical helpdesk support and resolve problems for end-users;
- Maintain computer software and hardware in accordance with best guidelines or practices and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Install and test new workstations, IT equipment and software; manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software;
- Maintain accurate records of IT equipment and conduct procurement;
- Assist in providing computer/IT equipment training to end-users;
- Perform any assignment required by the supervisor.
- 安裝及測試新電腦,資訊科技設備及軟件; 管理安裝電腦及安排新僱員使用標準硬件,圖像及軟件;
- Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Computer Science with at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in Windows AD, Exchange 2010/2013, MCTS/MCDST/MCSA/MCSE certification an advantage;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Good command in Chinese and English;
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- 具有Windows AD, Exchange 2010/2013, MCTS/MCDST/MCSA/MCSE証明為佳;
Interested parties please forward full resume stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Division, via ONE of the following channels: (Please quote reference code and applied position on all correspondence.)
- By mail to Christian Action, 5/F, 55 Clear Water Bay Road, Choi Wan (2) Estate, Kowloon ; OR
- By fax to 2382 8872
- By email to email@example.com
In accordance with the implementation of the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC), our Organization requests the applicants of relevant positions to undergo SCRC.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of twelve months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
- 郵寄往基督教勵行會九龍清水灣道55號彩雲二邨5樓 ; 或
- 傳真至 2382 8872 ;
- 電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org